The monitoring platform provides enhanced PV performance monitoring and yield assurance through immediate fault detection and alerts at the module level, string level and system level.
No hardware or wiring is required to transmit data from the power optimizers to the inverter: the monitoring sensors and transmitters are built into the SolarEdge power optimizer and solar inverter, and measurement data is transmitted over the regular power lines.
Download the monitoring app (PV professionals only)
Download mySolarEdge (System owners)
- Full visibility of yor system’s technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualization of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption
- Data presentation at the module-level, string-level and system level
- Comprehensive site-level and fleet-level reporting and analysis tools with an option to schedule automatic reports and export reports
- Effective fleet management and improved O&M capabilities:
- Automatic alerts on system issues
- Remote troubleshooting and access to real-time system data and guided root-cause fault analysis
- High resolution data, including historical and aggregated views with comparative analysis diagnostics
- Easy access from a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Multiple options for social sharing and public display to drive referrals and generate leads
- Free for 25 years
All these features enable integrators, installers, maintenance staff, and system owners to improve the site performance, assure the yield of the system, maximize solar power harvesting and reduce maintenance costs by increasing system up-time and resolving faults more effectively.
The physical layout of the monitoring platform allows you to monitor systems at the module level, and pinpoint issues to the exact location of each module on a virtual site map.To create and edit your site’s physical layout quickly and easily, use the SolarEdge Mapper application or the web-based layout editor.